Our part-time Executive MBA is the perfect opportunity for busy professionals to push their career forward.
Designed for senior executives, our Executive MBA lets you:
- study part-time
- incorporate your organisation’s issues into your project work
- apply academic theory to real problems to consolidate your learning
- provide real benefits to your organisation
An MBA built for busy professionals
You’ll study one module at a time. Each module will run for two consecutive months. You will spend three days a month on campus (Thursday to Saturday). This will give you time to engage and network with your tutors and classmates.
The programme will require around ten hours of study each week. It combines:
- active learning and reflection
- both theory and practical work
- group project work
- individual study
The Bath MBA will build on and develop your leadership and managerial skills.
Taking on the role of a professional consultant at your own organisation, you’ll explore a real business issue that’s of interest to you and your employer. You’ll enhance your learning by applying it to your chosen issue and developing practical solutions.
Worth 33% of your final degree, the project takes place once you have completed the taught modules.
Executive MBA fast facts
Duration: two years.
Programme format: three days a month in the classroom (Thursday to Saturday), plus some distance learning.
Total days away from work: 45 (two days a month, for each two-month module; five days for the optional international business programme).
Curriculum: ten core courses and a consulting project with your own organisation. Read more about the Executive MBA programme content.
We’re looking for motivated people with:
- minimum five years’ work experience at management level
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree
- the confidence to offer and question ideas
- the ability to develop clear and reasoned arguments
Contact us if you want to know more.