Designed for senior executives, our blended learning Executive MBA lets you fit study around a busy professional life:
- study part-time
- incorporate your organisation’s issues into your project work
- apply academic theory to real problems to consolidate your learning
- provide real benefits to your organisation
An MBA built for busy professionals
You’ll attend for each module over two consecutive months, three days a month (Thursday to Saturday). This ensures engagement with your tutors and classmates, reigniting your passion for familiar subjects while discovering new ones.
Requiring around ten hours of work a week, the blended design combines:
- active learning and reflection
- both theory and practical work
- group project work
- individual study
A comprehensive strand of leadership and managerial skills is built into the programme.
Taking on the role of a professional consultant at your own organisation, you’ll explore a real business issue that’s of interest to you and your employer. You’ll enhance your learning by applying it to your chosen issue and developing practical solutions.
Worth 33% of your final degree, the project takes place once you have completed the taught modules.
Executive MBA fast facts
Duration: two years.
Programme format: three days a month in the classroom (Thursday to Saturday), plus some distance learning
Total days away from work: 45 (two days a month, for each two-month module; five days for the international field trip)
Curriculum: ten core courses and a consulting project with your own organisation. Read more about the Executive MBA programme content.
We’re looking for motivated participants with:
- minimum five years’ work experience at management level
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree
- the confidence to offer and question ideas
- the ability to develop clear and reasoned arguments
Contact us if you want to know more.