Designed for senior executives, our blended learning Executive MBA lets you fit study around a busy professional life:
- study part-time
- incorporate your organisation’s issues into your project work
- apply academic theory to real problems to consolidate your learning
- provide real benefits to your organisation
An MBA built for busy professionals
You’ll attend for each module over two consecutive months, three days a month (Thursday to Saturday). This ensures engagement with your tutors and classmates, reigniting your passion for familiar subjects while discovering new ones.
Requiring around ten hours of work a week, the blended design combines:
- active learning and reflection
- both theory and practical work
- group project work
- individual study
A comprehensive strand of leadership and managerial skills is built into the 22 month programme. A consulting project in your own organisation serves as a capstone and completes the programme.
Bath or London, your choice
We offer two fantastic locations. Choose to study the Executive MBA at our Bath campus or at our central London Pall Mall facility. Both programmes share the same content.
You’ll need to complete all modules at one location, and will need to choose between Bath and London when you apply.
Executive MBA fast facts
Duration: 2 years (taught phase – 22 months). View Bath Executive MBA dates for 2019-2021.
Programme format: three days a month in the classroom (Thursday to Saturday), plus some distance learning
Total days away from work: 45 (two days a month, for each two-month module; five days for the trip to Silicon Valley)
Curriculum: ten core courses and a consulting project with your own organisation. Read more about the Executive MBA programme content.
We’re looking for motivated participants with:
- minimum five years’ work experience at management level
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree
- the confidence to offer and question ideas
- the ability to develop clear and reasoned arguments
Contact us if you want to know more.