Our graduates are some of the most sought-after professionals across the globe. They bring a unique perspective to the workplace and deliver innovation and ideas that constantly push and challenge themselves, and their organisations, to reach further in their ambitions.
Consultation with our corporate partners is intrinsic in the development and delivery of programmes that provide real value and benefit to their organisation and to our MBA graduates. We work with you and your team to help you to:
- identify opportunities for our graduates to have impact in your organisation through our paid internship scheme
- access project-specific consultancy-style expertise
- develop a tailored talent acquisition strategy through the employment of our MBA graduates
- support you in developing your future leaders and deliver forward-looking, practical education that aligns with your operational and strategic needs
We’ve designed our programmes so that students can apply their learning to their work from the moment they start studying with us. Your employee will develop their leadership and communication skills and critical thinking. They’ll learn the latest management theory and learn to apply it to real-world situations.
We’ve designed our Executive MBA specifically for senior executives. It lets participants fit study around a busy professional life. Read more about our Executive MBA programme content.
Our Executive MBA takes two years to complete. Participants study one module per month. They are on campus once a month, from Thursday to Saturday. The course requires around ten hours of work a week.
- Access a challenging and exciting programme of people development, designed to equip your senior leaders with the skills and knowledge they need to have impact from the moment they start
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the latest industry research and how it applies to your organisation across management disciplines
- Gain fresh perspectives on issues affecting your company and practical solutions to help overcome them
- Access valuable knowledge, experience and input from a broad network of academics, peers and other organisations
- Develop confident, knowledgeable and ambitious leaders, committed to making a positive impact on your future growth and development
Our MBA corporate partnerships encourage organisations to consider their long-term strategy for growth and how they can nurture and develop talent from within, whilst attracting the next generation of leaders to want to be a part of your future. We work with you and your team to help identify future leaders and deliver forward-looking, practical education that aligns with your operational and strategic needs.
Your organisation may qualify for a substantial University-funded bursary if:
- your organisation is active in the South West of the UK
- you enrol two or more MBA students in one academic year
You’ll also benefit from student project work, MBA recruitment opportunities and other engagement.
Offer a paid internship
You can employ our full-time students for up to six months once they have finished their MBA.
Our internship scheme offers your organisation:
- experienced, postgraduate students with at least three years’ pre-MBA management experience at the point of application
- a valuable link to MBA graduate recruitment
- opportunities to work with the best of our UK and international students
- extra resource for special projects
- enthusiasm and fresh business insight
- specialist knowledge and international perspective
Offer a project
Offering a project can help you address issues within your business. You’ll get specialist consultancy-style expertise in a very cost effective way.
As this is a project based on a live issue, you’ll be closely involved. You’ll help define the project’s aims and be involved in selecting the students whose skills and experience best meet your requirements.
- Professional, quality consultancy and research at a fraction of the cost of a mainstream provider
- No fee, although we ask you to cover your student’s basic expenses
- Work with students with international experience and perspective
- Results you can use in a short amount of time
- Academic input drawn from the latest business and management thinking, theory and practice
- Support from a School of Management academic supervisor
- Access to potential future recruits
Employ our students directly
Partnering with us to hire MBA students is a great way to recruit high-calibre talent quickly and at no cost. Our MBA Careers Team can:
- advertise vacancies
- advise on the best students and courses to target
- collate applications
- support the selection process