Working with us is a great way to develop your staff, improve your business and engage with our brightest students.
We work with organisations in the South West, London, the UK and worldwide. Whether you represent a charity, an SME or a multinational corporation, we would love to hear from you.
We’ve designed our programmes so that students can apply their learning to their work from the moment they start studying with us. Your employee will develop their leadership and communication skills and critical thinking. They’ll learn the latest management theory and learn to apply it to real-world situations.
We’ve designed our Executive MBA specifically for senior executives. It lets participants fit study around a busy professional life. Read more about our Executive MBA programme content.
Our Executive MBA takes two years to complete. Participants study one module per month. They are on campus once a month, from Thursday to Saturday. The course requires around ten hours of work a week.
- A great way to invest in your staff
- Students can apply what they learn to your organisation from the moment they start
- Opportunity for students to research solutions for real issues facing your company
Local Corporate Partnerships
We’re committed to our community. Your organisation may qualify for a substantial University-funded bursary if:
- your organisation is active in the South West of the UK
- you enrol two or more MBA students in one academic year
You’ll also benefit from student project work, MBA recruitment opportunities and other engagement.
Offer a paid internship
You can employ our full-time students for up to six months once they have finished their MBA.
Our internship scheme offers your organisation:
- experienced, postgraduate students with at least three years’ pre-MBA management experience
- a valuable link to MBA graduate recruitment
- opportunities to work with the best of our UK and international students
- extra resource for special projects
- enthusiasm and fresh business insight
- specialist knowledge and international perspective
Offer a project
Offering a project can help you address issues within your business. You’ll get specialist consultancy-style expertise in a very cost effective way.
As this is a project based on a live issue, you’ll be closely involved. You’ll help define the project’s aims and be involved in selecting the students whose skills and experience best meet your requirements.
- Professional, quality consultancy and research at a fraction of the cost of a mainstream provider
- No fee, although we ask you to cover your student’s basic expenses
- Work with students with international experience and perspective
- Results you can use in a short amount of time
- Academic input drawn from the latest business and management thinking, theory and practice
- Support from a School of Management academic supervisor
- Access to potential future recruits
Employ our students directly
Partnering with us to hire MBA students is a great way to recruit high-calibre talent quickly and at no cost. Our Postgraduate Careers Team can:
- advertise vacancies
- advise on the best students and courses to target
- collate applications
- support the selection process